The Dynam Focke-Wulf Fw 190 is a superb Warbird airplane, which is painted in a bright gray camo paint scheme and looks just as a real Focke-Wulf Fw190. Powered by a 3720 brushless motor, the FW 190 has ample power and is able to enter a vertical climb, turn a somersault and so on. Compatible with 3S and 4S 2200~2600 mAh battery, the 3S battery can meet the requirement of airfield traffic pattern, and the 4S battery allows you to perform aerobatic maneuvers. Most of the work has been completed in the manufacture process, including the installation of the motors, ESCs, servos, most of the pull rods, etc., greatly reducing the time for final assembly.
- Made from durable EPO foam, which is light, crash-resistant and easy to repair.
- Use worm electronic retractable landing gear, which is durable and reliable.
- The wing of the airplane is detachable and easy to carry. You can assemble the wing by tightening the screws, and disassemble by loosening the screws.
- By using the powerful 3720 motor, the airplane can get short takeoff distance and fast climb speed. This allows you to experience the speed of a real Warbird.
- Compatible with 3S and 4S 2200~2600mAh battery, the 4S 2200mAh battery can provide more than 8 minutes flight for each charge.
Model No. DY8949
Model Name Focke-Wulf FW 190
Material EPO Foam
Wing Span 1270mm(50in)
Flying Weight 1450g
Wing Loading 53.7g/dm²
Fuselage Length 1110mm(43.7in)
CG 70 - 75mm from the leading edge at the wing root
Motor Detrum BM3720A-KV500 upgrade to BM3720A-KV600(Sept 16,2020)
ESC TC Skylord 40A ESC upgrade to TC Skylord 50A ESC 5A BEC(Sept 16,2020)
Propeller 3-Blade Prop 13*7*3
Servo 4x 9g
Landing Gear E retract
Tx Requirement 6-Channel or above transmitter
Rx Requirement 6-Channel receiver
Li-Po Battery 14.8V 2200mAh 25C
Appr. Assembly Time 1 hour
Aircraft Type Warbird
Pilot Level experienced
Appr. Flight Time 7min